Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5-30-2012 No Fear Shakespeare meets my dog.

Well, as if I wasn't already feeling kind of lukewarm about having a copy of No Fear Shakespeare's Othello in my house...

I found that my dog wasn't thrilled about it either and she took it out on the book.


For those of you that know my dogs... it was Sunshine.  Here she is relaxing after her hard day of work with the script.  This four pound dog actually dragged the script under the bed to work her artistry.



Some good line work today.  I look to be off book for everything except Act II by the end of the weekend.  On a complete side note, we had three hits on the blog from Russia today. Maybe it was because I posted a pic of Stanislavski.  Want to make sure I send a shout out to the Russians.


Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment